Thursday, February 12, 2009

So, my husband has talked me into trying out a blog. We'll see what happens. I figure it might be a good place to talk outdoors and share some of my MANY pictures. I love to share nature with anyone who will listen. I have a huge archive of pictures I have taken over the years. I recently went digital, but I'm hoping to scan some of the better film pictures as well. I have to admit, I think film takes better pictures than digital. Maybe it's because I don't have the $3,000 version of my camera, but there is just something about film. I went digital because I got a good deal and I'm afraid that film may just disappear all together. Kind of sad. Change isn't necessarily always bad though. The digital pictures will be easier to share. Now, I just need to think of something to write............

No comments:

Post a Comment